Foothill Family Service provides professional Child Abuse Prevention & Treatment services to children and families who have experienced or are at risk for child abuse/neglect. Without this treatment, abused children have difficulty being successful in school or having positive relationships with their peers or adults.
- Services include comprehensive assessment, play therapy, group therapy, family therapy and case management.
- Services are provided at school sites, client homes and at our Family Centers.
- Parent education classes specifically addressing child abuse and neglect are available.
- Family Preservation provides in-home family counseling, referrals, case management and linkage to other necessary services so children can safely remain in their homes or return to their homes after an allegation of abuse has been made.
- With the goal of developing healthy relationships that lead to a permanent home with a family, Wraparound works with children who have been removed from their homes and surrounds them with intensive support.
- Services help foster children whose previous abusive or neglectful experiences have left them traumatized and distrustful.